AU, Periodically in Ames, Iowa
Date: October 22, 2018
Times: 5:30-6 p.m. Social/Poster reception, 6 p.m. Dinner & Program
Location: Gateway Hotel & Conference Center at Iowa State University, 2100 Green Hills Dr., Ames, Iowa
Ticket Info: $10 a personRegister today
Alumni, parents and friends are invited to join us for a special dinner and social with current Augustana Chemistry and Biochemistry students and professors. Join us at 5:30 p.m. for a social reception and poster session with current AU students. AU professors will share about life in the new Froiland Science Complex and administrators will share an University update.
Enjoy an exciting night of conversation, dinner and fellowship with your fellow Vikings.
- 5:30 p.m. Social Reception & Student Poster Session
- 6:00 p.m. Program
- 6:15 p.m. Dinner
AU Faculty in attendance
- Dr. Jetty L. Duffy-Matzner, Professor, Organic Chemistry
- Dr. Barrett Eichler, Professor, Inorganic Chemistry, Chair
- Andrew Klose, Assistant Professor of Physical Chemistry
- Dr. Jared Mays, Associate Professor, Bio- and Medicinal Chemistry
- Dr. Duane E. Weisshaar, Professor, Analytical Chemistry
Cost is $10 a person. Registration required by Monday, Oct. 15.