2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccines are Available to All Individuals in South Dakota 16+
To schedule your vaccination appointment, schedule through your South Dakota primary care provider.
- If you are a Sanford Health patient, you should see the option to schedule your appointment when you log in to your Sanford MyChart account.
- You may also schedule your appointment directly through the Sanford website.
- Sanford Health is regularly offering walk-in times for the Vaccine. Please call (877) 701-0779 to verify open times and availability.
- If you are an Avera Health patient, you should see the option to schedule your appointment when you log in to your Avera Chart account.
- You may also schedule your appointment directly through the Avera website.
- A large number of pharmacies around the Sioux Falls area are now providing the vaccine. Please refer to the pharmacy vaccination location list to identify your preferred pharmacy. Within the list you will find a direct link to the pharmacy’s website where you can schedule your vaccination appointment.
• If you are part of a group that has previously been invited to receive the vaccine, please review the instructions in the email you received:
- Employees (including student employees) 3.9.2021
- Students living in dormitories (campus housing) 3.16.2021
- You may also follow the instructions listed above.
Lewis Drug will be offering the COVID-19 vaccination on campus the week of Apr. 12. Appointments are available on Tuesday, April 13, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., and Wednesday, April 14, from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Vaccinations will be administered in the 2-in-1 Room of the Morrison Commons. You must have an appointment; walk-ins will not be accepted.
Lewis Drug is able to bill insurance for the vaccination so please bring an insurance card(s) to the appointment. There will be no out-of-pocket expense for the vaccine. If you do not have insurance, simply attest to this when completing the online form and bring your government-issued identification (e.g. driver's license or passport) to the appointment. Anyone vaccinated will be asked to remain in the 2-1 Room under pharmacist supervision for 15 minutes following their vaccination, in the event of an allergic reaction.
Reminder: Please Report Your Vaccination(s)
We ask that you please keep us informed of your status by reporting the dates of your two vaccination doses on your my.augie.edu portal. Please enter the date of your first vaccination as soon as you receive it.