Augie Pride: AC150
How can you make every day Sesqui-special?
- Follow @AugustanaSD on Twitter or “Like” our Facebook page … then invite your friends and family to do the same!
- Add an Augustana Christmas Ornament to your tree — a new 2010 ornament celebrating our Sesquicentennial anniversary is available now!
- Contribute your photos, memorabilia, and stories to the Sesquicentennial collection. We invite you to post photos on the College’s Facebook page, comment on posts, re-tweet our messages or news stories and send us any and all memorabilia you would like to share.
- Read one of the 150 life-changing book titles recommended by Augustana faculty and staff.
- Wear some Augustana apparel or purchase some for a gift. Get your Sequicentennial apparel at www.clubcolors.com/augustana.
- Plan a visit to campus… Viking Days is not just for reunion classes!
- Download some Augustana wallpaper to your computer desktop.
- Submit a class note to keep everyone up-to-date on recent accomplishments or additions to your family.
- Call one of your College friends and reminisce.
- Ever wanted to look up past Mirror newspaper or Augustana Today articles on former classmates or professors? Free, archived, electronic issues of College publications are now available online as part of the Augustana Album.
- Make a gift to The Augustana Fund in honor of the Sesquicentennial. You’d be surprised how far $150 will go to support your alma mater!
- Watch an Augustana video. Have you seen our Value Proposition, yet?
- Attend a Sesquicentennial event (and bring friends)! No events happening in your area? Plan your own, and send us a photo of your gathering. We would love to post them to our website and Facebook pages.
Whatever you choose to do, you play an integral part in the telling of the Augustana story. Our first 150 years have been memorable ones … we hope you’ll join us in celebrating the Augustana like never before in the years to come!