Assistant Vice Provost, Student Success and Engagement
As an advisor of exploring students, my specialty is helping upper-class students who are thinking about changing their major. I also enjoy collaborating with others on and off campus to foster student success.
Director of Internships and Career Development
CAP Specialist serving the following majors: Accounting, Masters of Professional Accountancy, American Studies, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Government, History, Marketing, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Pre-Law, Sport Management, Sports Administration & Leadership
Director, Accessibility and Academic Support
CAP Specialist serving the following area and major: Exploring, Interdisciplinary
My emphasis is responding to questions about academic and other accessibility questions at AU. Students with documented disabilities, even temporary disabilities, are encouraged to meet with me to discuss possible academic and other possible accommodations. For any qualified student, I strive to provide equal access to all classes, programs, activities, and events in our community. If you are an exploring student, I can help you discover your academic path.
Tim Homan '81
CAP Specialist serving the following majors: Education, Special Education, Communication Disorders, Sign Language Interpreting, Math, Physics, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, and Data Science
CAP Specialist serving the following majors: Biology, Chemistry, Exercise Science, and pre-professional Healthcare
CAP Specialist serving the following majors: Nursing, Anthropology, Art, Communication Studies, Communication Business, Media Studies, English, Journalism, Philosophy, Spanish, Modern Foreign Languages, Music, Theatre, Classics, German, French, and International Studies
Student Success Center Coordinator
The Student Success Center: The Posibilities Place
We are dedicated to helping students:
- transition into college and their careers
- make informed choices regarding their academic program(s) and vocation
- access an inclusive environment that permits them to learn
- develop dynamic strategies to maximize their learning and academic success
- locate opportunities for relevant hands-on learning
- persist in their journey toward their educational goals
- discover a deep sense of community by connecting with valuable resources and services across campus
- secure meaningful employment or admission to graduate school
Student Success bridges components of the student experience to support integrative learning and a developmental environment. Learn more about our campus partners.