Class of 2018 Outcomes Report: Methodology
The following points detail the methodology for the 2018 Outcomes Report:
- Information is provided for recent Augustana graduates, which includes all 358 undergraduates who completed degrees between July 1, 2017, and June 30, 2018. Information was collected within six months of graduation.
- Augustana obtained information on 95 percent of graduates, which exceeds the minimum rate identified by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) by 30 percent.
- The data collection and report aligns with the guidelines published by the NACE and has been approved by the Augustana Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- Graduates were counted in the placement statistic if they reported that they were satisfied or not actively seeking alternative employment.
- In addition to Augustana’s 98 percent job placement rate, Augustana’s career outcome rate is 96 percent, reflecting the percentage of graduates who participate in volunteer activities, military service, employment, or continuing education. Students whose goal included graduate school were only counted if they were admitted or enrolled in a specific program.
- View more data points.