Congratulations on your acceptance to Augustana! The following are important steps we recommend you take both before and after you’ve made the decision to enroll at Augustana.
The following checklist is for U.S. students. International students may access this checklist.
Admitted Student Checklist:
- Visit campus. If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit campus. You may set up a personalized visit nearly anytime Augustana is in session or join us for one of our many visit events. Contact the admission office at 800.727.2844 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit today!
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Once you have made the decision to attend Augustana, be sure to submit your non-refundable $200 enrollment deposit. Your deposit provides you access to residence hall selection, course registration, and more. The full $200 will be credited to your first semester tuition. You may submit your deposit securely online.
- Visit with your admission counselor about scholarships and financial aid.
- Submit the FAFSA. Submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) anytime after October 1. (If you don't plan to submit the FAFSA, be sure to let us know — we don't want to delay sending your scholarship package.)
- Join us for New Student Registration. Save a date to join us! More details will be available soon.
- Let us know about outside scholarships. Let us know about your outside scholarships so we may include them in your complete financial aid package.
- Submit your health forms via the portal.
More Resources for Admitted Students:
- Academic Advising — Information about Advanced Placement, CLEP, departmental test-out opportunities, foreign language placement, tutoring services, as well as New Student Registration/Orientation.
- Computer Recommendations — Answers to your questions about what computer will be the best choice for you as a college student.
- Housing and Dining — Pictures and descriptions of first-year residence halls, room dimensions, what to bring to college, meal plan options, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Augustana Bookstore — Information about purchasing textbooks or to shop for Augustana merchandise.