Be a Viking and Picture Yourself at Augustana University
You've Made Your Decision
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Once you have made the decision to attend Augustana, be sure to submit your non-refundable $200 enrollment deposit. Your deposit provides you access to residence hall selection, course registration, and more. The full $200 will be credited to your first semester tuition. You may submit your deposit securely online.
- Join us for New Student Registration June 16, 22, or 23.
- Let us know about your outside scholarships so we may update your financial aid award and be aware of these additional dollars to be applied to your account.
- Submit your health forms via your portal.
Resources for Future Vikings
- Academic Advising — Information about Advanced Placement, CLEP, departmental test-out opportunities, foreign language placement, and tutoring services.
- Academic Calendar 2017-18 — Mark your calendar for a great year as a Viking!
- Computer Recommendations — Answers to your questions about what computer will be the best choice for you as an AU student.
- Housing and Dining — Pictures and descriptions of first-year residence halls, room dimensions, what to pack, meal plan options, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Augustana Bookstore — Shop for Augustana gear and purchase textbooks.
The photo book above includes amazing photography captured by some of our awesome students. Allie Merkel '19 took one of our favorites, found on page 18, and Maddie Todd '17 shared the beautiful campus photo on page 19.