You and your parents are cordially invited to attend our campus visit program called Explore Augustana. The day is designed to acquaint you with the variety of academic and student life opportunities that are available at Augustana. The time frame for this visit is 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Friday, February 14, 2014
The day will include student and parent sessions, a campus tour, faculty discussions, and time to discuss the College's scholarship and financial aid programs.
To indicate your plans to join us, please fill out the online registration form by clicking on the date above, or you may call the Office of Admission at 605.274.5516. Upon receipt of your reservation, we will email you a confirmation. Two weeks prior to the event, we will mail a letter giving details on the visit, an area and campus map, and a lodging guide if requested.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will take the time to Explore Augustana!
Explore Augustana includes:
- Welcome and College Presentation
- Student/Faculty Panel
- Chapel (optional; available during morning sessions only).
- Campus Tour
- Academic Open House—Learn more about majors of your choice.
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Life & Activities Fair—Financial Aid, Music, Theatre, Athletics/Intramurals, Study Abroad, Campus Ministry, Student Life, Civitas (Honors Program).
*After your visit, please fill out our campus visit evaluation, so that we might better serve you and other potential Augustana students in the future.