You and your parents are cordially invited to attend our campus visit program called Explore Augustana. The day is designed to acquaint you with the variety of academic and student life opportunities that are available at Augustana. Each Explore Augustana visit day will be held on - click on the date below to register:
The day will include student and parent sessions, a campus tour, faculty discussions, and time to discuss the College's scholarship and financial aid programs.
To indicate your plans to join us, please fill out the online registration form by clicking on the date above, or you may call the Office of Admission at 605.274.5516. Upon receipt of your reservation, we will mail a visit confirmation, an area and campus map, and a lodging guide if requested.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will take the time to Explore Augustana!
Explore Augustana includes:
- Welcome and College Presentation
- Student/Faculty Panel
- Chapel (optional; available during morning sessions only).
- Campus Tour
- Academic Open House—Learn more about majors of your choice.
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Life & Activities Fair—Financial Aid, Music, Theatre, Athletics/Intramurals, Study Abroad, Campus Ministry, Student Life, Civitas (Honors Program).
*After your visit, please fill out our campus visit evaluation, so that we might better serve you and other potential Augustana students in the future.