You and your parents are cordially invited to attend our campus visit program called Explore Augustana. The day is designed to acquaint you with the variety of academic and student life opportunities that are available at Augustana.
- Thursday, Oct. 20 (afternoon session, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Friday, Oct. 21 (morning session, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Friday, Nov. 11 (morning session, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
The day will include student and parent sessions, a campus tour, faculty discussions, and time to discuss the university's scholarship and financial aid programs.
To indicate your plans to join us, please fill out the online registration form by clicking on the date above, or you may call the Office of Admission at 605.274.5516. Upon receipt of your reservation, we will email you a confirmation. Two weeks prior to the event, we will mail a letter giving details on the visit, an area and campus map, and a lodging guide if requested.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will take the time to Explore Augustana!
Explore Augustana includes:
- Welcome and University Presentation
- Student/Faculty Panel
- Chapel (optional; available during morning sessions only).
- Campus Tour
- Academic Open House — Learn more about majors of your choice.
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Life & Activities Fair — Financial Aid, Music, Theatre, Athletics/Intramurals, Study Abroad, Campus Ministry, Student Life, Civitas (Honors Program).