Hours and Location
The Augustana Box Office is located in the Morrison Commons between the Bookstore and the Huddle.
Office hours (February-May):
- Monday: 2-3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 1-3 p.m.
- Friday: 3-5 p.m.
The office will be closed Saturdays and Sundays, as well as on holidays and during break. The Augustana Box Office Staff can be reached by phone at 605.274.5320. The Box Office is always open online at www.augietickets.com.
Tickets and Delivery (Mobile/Print at Home/Will Call/U.S. Mail)
Ticket and delivery options include:
- Thermal Tickets, which can be mailed to the address provided for a $3.50 fee or left at Will Call for pick up at the door prior to the event.
- E-Tickets, which can be printed at home using any printer.
- Mobile Tickets, which will be sent directly to your mobile phone to use at the door.
All tickets will have an individualized bar code/QR code which will be scanned at the door as you enter the event. Tickets cannot be duplicated.
For U.S. Mail orders, please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
The Will Call window will open one hour prior to performance time and remain open until 30 minutes after the start of the performance. Any tickets not picked up for a sold-out event will be redistributed 30 minutes after the start of the event.
Augustana faculty, staff, and retirees are entitled to two free tickets with their Augustana ID for most campus events, including music events at the Washington Pavilion. Yearly exceptions include, but are not limited to: Vespers, NCAA and NSIC playoff games. These tickets are intended to be used by the employee and their spouse/guest only.
If you have lost your ID card, please contact the Campus Safety Office at 605.274.4014 for a replacement card.
Dependents of current faculty and staff who are 18 years or younger, and older dependent children who are disabled, are also eligible for complimentary tickets to most campus events.
- To receive free admission to Athletic events, these eligible dependents will need a Dependent Activity Card from the Human Resources Office (605.274.4110) to present at the ticket window at the event. These tickets are not available online and cannot be redeemed in advance at the Box Office in the Commons concourse. If you do not have your Dependent Activity Card, you will be charged the normal ticket price to enter the event. These cards are valid for one academic year only, and they must be renewed each year.
- Children (13 and under) can also join the Viking Kid’s Club ($10), sponsored by Culvers. This membership will grant you free admission to all athletic events for the 2016-17 season and much more!
- Additional free tickets for most Arts events (excluding Vespers) are available online, at the Box Office or at the door for students (K-12). You do not need a Dependent Activity Card to redeem these tickets.
Current Augustana students are entitled to one free ticket with their Augustana ID. This policy is intended for student use only. Student tickets are not to be used by anyone other than the student him/herself.
Refunds and Exchanges
There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets, except in the case of a cancelled event or act of God.
Please be aware that all events start promptly at the time indicated on the ticket. To minimize disruptions, patrons arriving after curtain time will be seated at a suitable interval in the program as designated by the usher(s). We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to performances to find parking, use the facilities and to take your seat before the event begins.
Venue locations and Maps
Please visit our Maps and Directions page.
Electronic Equipment Policy
Please turn off all pagers, cellular phones, personal organizers, watch alarms, and other sound-emitting devices before the performance. Cameras and recording equipment are strictly prohibited.