Administration & Planning Committee
The Administration & Planning Committee is responsible for the ASA budget. ASA has a budget of over $200,000 to operate and distribute. This is only possible to accomplish thorugh a group of individuals who can monitor the monies coming in and going out of ASA.
- This process begins with the committee meeting with individual CDF/LDF requests to determine the goals of each event and an expense breakdown necessary for the event to be successful. This recommendation is then presented to the senate who vote on the final amount.
- Another role of Administration & Planning is to regularly meeting with business office personnel to miantain updated numbers and hear any concerns from the Augustana Administration on student spending.
- The committee is also committed to organizing and carrying out spring budget hearings starting with determinating the master budget that is proposed before the senate for approval.
- If absolutely necessary, member create and propose any changes to the constitution/by-laws.
- Any changes or proposals from other senate members should also be submitted to the Administration & Planning Committee.