Pool Party Information
School Year Pool Times
- Friday: 6 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 5 p.m. - Midnight
- Sunday: 1 - 3 p.m. and 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Summer Pool Times
- We do schedule pool parties during the summer, too! Contact us for more info!
- 0-15 kids (1 lifeguard) = $50 per hour
- 16-30 kids (2 lifeguards) = $60 per hour
- 31-50 kids (3 lifeguards) = $70 per hour
- 51-82 kids (4 lifeguards) = $80 per hour
This is the actual number in the water, including parents.
No outside equipment can be brought into the pool for sanitation purposes. We offer noodles, toys, flippers, etc. for use by swimmers. However, we do not have enough flippers or goggles for everyone. Due to this we allow pool users to bring in goggles but they have to wash them before they take them into the pool. Snorkel masks are not allowed.
Before entering the Elmen Center pool, everyone must take a quick shower. At this time the lifeguard(s) will meet with them briefly to explain the pool rules.
We will not schedule pool parties when the building is closed. An exception for that would be over fall break, Christmas, Easter, or spring break. If this occurs, we need to first consider possible scheduling conflicts.
Classroom (room 230, room 241)
- One table is available for use.
- Guests can use and move the 35 desks, but just need to put them back.
- Guests should bring their own garbage bags, wet wipes, paper towels, etc.
- If there is a mess on the floor, brooms can be obtained from the front desk.
- Since we do not charge for the classroom, we do ask that guests leave the room as they found it. Guests will clean and take garbage out with them.
- Cash or checks made payable to Augustana University.
- Payment will only be taken on the date of the pool party, at the scheduled time.
- Cash or check should be given to a Recreational Services desk worker, located outside of the locker rooms and central in the Elmen Center building. If a desk person is not present, payment can be given to the lifeguard(s) on duty.