- Warm up balls are not provided.
- Locker rooms and concessions are available throughout the tournament.
- First Responders will be on site to give medical attention. Taping is available. You must provide your own supplies.
- Elmen Center Pool will be open for all participants and their families at scheduled times through the weekend.
- Teams are not officially entered until the entry fee received.
- Tournament reserves the right to keep entry fee if team withdraws within two weeks of the tournament date.
- Two divisions are offered in each grade level (recreational and competitive). Traveling teams and select teams should register for the competitive division.
- Tournament director reserves the right to combine divisions if needed or place teams in a different division than requested.
- Tournament information (coaches info, tourney pairings/brackets, etc.), will not be mailed out. Coaches need to go to www.augie.edu/rec to access this information. If you are unable to get this information then contact Mark Hecht at (605) 274-4310 to have it mailed to you.
- If tournament is cancelled or adjusted due to inclement weather, effected teams will receive a $50 refund.
- Please click here and print off the medical waiver form and have it filled out and mailed to Mark Hecht .
- $140 dollars per team (if paid before Feb. 1, 2015) or $160 after.
- Join us for Sunday Worship at the Elmen Center.
- National Federation of State High School Rules apply:
- 4th, 5th, 6th grade boys and girls will play Friday Night and Saturday. 7th, 8th, 9th grade boys and girls will play Saturday and Sunday. Sunday games will not start before 10:30am.
- There will be no pressing when a team has accumulated a 10 point lead during the game at anytime. 4th/5th grades cannot press until last 2 minutes of 2nd half.
- All divisions shall use a women's ball, except 9th grade boy's division. Game balls will be provided.