There are a number of forms or applications that may be used throughout a student's stay on-campus. Please be sure to read through each and any additional information provided thoroughly before printing or submitting.
Follow the links below to access some of the forms you may need during your stay on-campus (underlined links available now; other links coming soon):
- Off-Campus Approval
- Overnight Guests
- Single Rooms (Includes DOSO Single Application)
- Summer Housing
- Holiday Break Housing Form
A number of our forms can be accessed through the Student Portal (your my.augie.edu account). Follow any of the links below to log into the Portal. Once inside, visit the "Student Info" tab at the top and follow the "Housing and Dining" link on the left-hand side.
The following items can be completed through the Portal (please note that many of these items are not available for Incoming Students for Fall 2012 until July 1, 2012):
- Cable Television - Get the cable in your room turned on!
- Housing Application and Contract - Complete your Housing Application and Contract!
- Loft Rental - Rent a loft from College Products!
- Meal Plan Enrollment - Sign up for or change your meal plan!
- MicroFridge Rental - Rent a MicroFridge (limited availability)!
- Additional Insurance Options - Sign up for additional insurance through Augustana!
Please note that some forms may not be available until room and roommate assignments have been finalized. If you do not see the form you are looking for, check back after July 1, as most placements are finalized by that date.
Contact the Housing Office at 605.274.5215 or by e-mail at email@example.com with questions or concerns.