Findings by the Augustana Research Institute
The Augustana Research Institute (ARI) provides cross-sector measurement, analysis and knowledge management research for communities and organizations throughout the region.
- This report presents the results of a study commissioned by Minnehaha County and the City of Sioux Falls to provide information necessary to define the mission and vision of the Homeless Advisory Board (HAB) and to identify key research questions and ongoing needs for data tracking and analysis.
- Full Report: Community Collaboration to Confront Homelessness
- This report documents retail and charitable food assets available in the Sioux Falls community — particularly those serving school-age children and their families — and it describes the ways in which Sioux Falls residents experience food insecurity.
- Full Report: Thrive 2018 Food Security Report
- The Bright Futures program is a transitional housing program for homeless families with children and is a joint effort of Inter-Lakes Community Action Partnership (ICAP), Sioux Falls Community Development (City of Sioux Falls) and the Sioux Falls Housing and Redevelopment Commission.
- Full Report: Bright Futures 2018 Program Evaluation
- Student Safety and Out-of-School Time (Sioux Falls, South Dakota) is a study commissioned by Sioux Falls Thrive and conducted by the Augustana Research Institute (ARI).
- Full Report: Sioux Falls Student Safety and Out-of-School Time
- Augustana Research Institute Conducts Sioux Falls Housing Study
- Full Report: Sioux Falls Affordable Housing Needs Assessment 2016
- Samples of ARI Organizational Ecosystem Analyses
- SiouxFalls.Business is surveying its local executive readers for their perception of market conditions, business conditions in their own organizations and their expectations for the coming months.