Jan. 26-31: Orchestra Midwest Tour
- Thursday, Jan. 26: 7 p.m., Dow Rummel Village Chapel, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Friday, Jan. 27: 7 p.m., St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church, Omaha, Neb.
- Sunday, Jan. 29: 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., worship services at St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church, Mahtomedi, Minn.
- Sunday, Jan. 29: 4 p.m., Memorial Auditorium, Dawson/Boyd Arts Association Fine Arts Series, Dawson, Minn. Purchase tickets.
- Monday, Jan. 30: 7 p.m., Edinborough Park, Edina, Minn.
- Tuesday, Jan. 31: 12:25 p.m., Armstrong High School, Robbinsdale, Minn.
Founded in 1922 as a collaborative organization with the City of Sioux Falls, the Augustana Orchestra became the original South Dakota Symphony. The orchestra’s January tour follows its performance this fall alongside legendary rock band KANSAS at the historic Washington Pavilion in Sioux Falls to a near sell-out crowd.
With the exception of the Dawson-Boyd appearance, the concerts are free-will offering events. Purchase tickets to the Dawson event.