March 1-3, 8-10: Spring Musical 'Zombie Prom'
The Augustana Theatre Department's spring Main Stage show, Zombie Prom, will run March 1-3 and 8-10 at 7:30 p.m.
This student-designed production brings the "fabulous fifties" back to life — and a few other things that should have stayed dead. The show, by John Dempsey and Dana P. Rowe after a story by Dempsey and Hugh M. Murphy, tells the story of teenage love gone horribly wrong and is approved for the whole "nuclear" family.
- Miranda Nelson '13 as Toffee
- Gentry Pletts '13 as Jonny Warner
- Callie Berg '12 as Miss Delilah Strict
- Bryan Okerlund '13 as Eddie Flagrante
- Teresa Preuss '15 as Candy/Mother/Secretary/Make-Up Lady
- Elizabeth Yackel-Juleen '12 as Ginger/Secretary/Ramona Merengue
- Megan McDonald '13 as Coco/Sheila/Stage Manager
- Matt Stoffel '15 as Josh/Motorwise Gasoline Guy
- Travis Clark '15 as Jake/Copy Boy/Motorwise Gasoline Guy
- Grant Hooyer '12 as Joey/Father/Copy Boy/Motorwise Gasoline Guy
- Justin Duffield '12, technical director and stage manager
- Jenna Hyde '15, assistant stage manager
- Josh Thies '13, assistant director and scenic designer
- Logan Enze '13, musical director
- Aimee Knutson '12, costume and makeup designer
- Evan Livermore '13, lighting designer
- Katelynn Kenney '13, sound designer
- Mariya Swella '13, choreographer
Tickets are $12 for adults, $8 for seniors and K-12 students with identification and free for Augustana students and faculty. They are available at augietickets.com.