Oct. 17: Explore Augustana
Date: October 16 - November 10, 2013
Times: On Oct. 17: 1:15 - 5 p.m.; On Oct. 18 and Nov. 11: 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Location: Augustana campus
Prospective students and their parents are cordially invited to "Explore Augustana." The day is designed to acquaint you with the variety of academic and student life opportunities that are available at Augustana. Each Explore Augustana visit day will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (except for October 17) on:
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 (1:15-5:00 p.m.)
- Friday, October 18, 2013
- Monday, November 11, 2013
The day will include student and parent sessions, a campus tour, faculty discussions, and time to discuss the College's scholarship and financial aid programs.
To indicate your plans to join us, please fill out the online registration form, or you may call the Office of Admission at 605.274.5516. Upon receipt of your reservation, we will mail a visit confirmation, an area and campus map, and a lodging guide, if requested.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will take the time to Explore Augustana!
Explore Augustana includes:
- Welcome and College Presentation
- Student/Faculty Panel
- Chapel (optional; available during morning sessions only).
- Campus Tour
- Academic Open House — Learn more about majors of your choice
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Life & Activities Fair — Financial Aid, Music, Theatre, Athletics/Intramurals, Study Abroad, Campus Ministry, Student Life, Civitas (Augustana's Honor Program).
Office of Admission