Jan. 25: Sounds of South Dakota to Present "Die Fledermaus"
Date: January 24, 2014
Times: 7 p.m.
Location: Kresge Recital Hall
Ticket Info: Tickets are available at www.soundsofsouthdakota.org
Dr. Lisa Grevlos, Augustana class of 1987 and associate professor of Music, is artistic director for this weekend's Sounds of South Dakota's concert production of "Die Fledermaus" at 7 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 25, in Kresge Recital Hall.
"Die Fledermaus" is a New Year's tradition at many opera houses, so join us for a fun night of mistaken identities, a masked ball, champagne toasts, wrongful imprisonment, and general hilarity, all in a very operatic fashion, of course!
We will present a “concert performance” in English with minimal staging, sets and costumes.
- Rosalinda: Stacey Stofferahn-Uthe
- Adele: Alyssa Nance Toepfer
- Gabriel Eisenstein: Eric Wassenaar
- Alfred: Thor Gesteland
- Dr. Blind: Russell Svenningsen
- Dr. Falke: Brandon Hendrickson
- Frank: Monty Barnard
- Sally: Amy Morrison
- Prince Orlofsky: Tracelyn Gesteland
- Soloists at the Party/Chorus: Cindy Moeller & Ben Winkler
- Chorus: Maribeth Anderson, Jordyn Bangasser, Laura Bertschinger, Sarah Boe, Lisa Grevlos, Paula Hahn, Ashley Hogarth, Jared Mogen, Amanda Rich, Judith Schreck, Wesley Snyder, Nancy Wilcoxson