Lighting the Way Autism Conference, Walk
Date: June 11 - June 12, 2015
Times: Conference: Thursday and Friday. Walk: Saturday.
Location: Registration: Edith Mortenson Center. Sessions: Edith Mortenson Center and Gilbert Science Center. Walk: Meet at Commons Circle, Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SDRegister today for the Conference.
Join us on June 11-12.
Keynote speakers will be Tom Fields-Meyer and Jennifer O’Toole.
View the 2015 Conference Booklet.
The Conference theme is Solutions for Success: Diagnosis Through Adulthood.
- The $100 registration fee includes meals, breaks and handouts. Registration is limited to 300 people. Registration fee is refundable until June 1 with a $25 processing fee. Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Books are available at the campus bookstore's website for your shopping convenience.
- Registration: 8-8:30 a.m., Thursday, June 11, Edith Mortenson Center. Badges and materials for the conference will be available.
- Reception for Parents: 4:30-6:30 p.m., Thursday, June 11, at the Fellows' Presidential Residence, located near campus at 2817 S. Grange Ave.
- Parent Scholarships available — Contact SD Parent Connection at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Credit is available for additional fee. SDDOE renewal credit and CEUs are available at no additional cost.
- Brochure — Contains the registration form that can be printed and mailed.
- Campus Map and Lodging Options
- Contact Us — If you have questions or need further information about the conference.
Learn more at www.augie.edu/autism.