2021 Giving Day at Augustana
Date: May 14, 2021
What is Giving Day?
Time and again, our spirit of community is identified as Augustana’s greatest asset. The care, connection, support, and relationships that transcend time and help us navigate the unexpected twists and turns of life affirm why we are so blessed to be part of the Augustana family.
We invite you to reflect on your Augustana experience and the many ways you have felt the impact of the Augustana community. As you do so, may you also consider contributing to the success of our fifth annual Giving Day on Friday, May 14. This 24-hour fundraising event provides an opportunity for you to #MakeAnImpact! Featured this year are 18 areas to which you may choose to direct your support. We invite you to give a gift in celebration of the past, present, and future impact of Augustana students, alumni, faculty, coaches, and staff.
Help Us Tell the Augustana Story on Giving Day
Do you love Augustana? Has Augustana had an impact on your life? If you answered yes, then we need you on May 14!
During this 24-hour campaign, commit to telling the world how Augustana has impacted your life, your community and your work — and encourage others to do the same.
You can help Augustana for 24 hours on Friday, May 14, by:
- Telling people why they should #MakeAnImpact using your Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Sharing university posts throughout the day
- Tagging classmates and friends and encouraging them to join you in supporting Augustana
- Reaching out to five or 10 classmates and friends via email, phone and social media
- Making your own gift and sharing why you support Augustana via your own personal social media
Countdown to Augustana's Giving Day on May 14