Archaeology Days in Mitchell
Date: June 29 - June 30, 2019
Location: Mitchell Prehistoric Indian Village (Mitchell, S.D.), located at 3200 Indian Village Road on Lake Mitchell – 5 min. northwest of the Corn Palace
Ticket Info: Free admission to all children aged 12 years and under
Don't miss your chance to attend Archaeology Days, scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, June 29-30, at the Mitchell Prehistoric Indian Village in Mitchell, S.D.
- Observing the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Thomsen Center Archeodome
- Special guest and author Deb Watley will be signing copies of her book
- Dave Huebner returns to demonstrate how pottery was made 1,000 years ago
- Mike Marshall returns for Lakota Games
- A weekend of fun, games, education and so much more ...
In addition to the summer full of activities, the Indian Village will be offering free admission to all children aged 12 and under through its new Families Matter program. The program was made possible through a grant from the BNSF Railway Foundation.
Mitchell Prehistoric Indian Village — 605.996.5473