Date: February 12, 2016
Times: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: Augustana Campus
Prospective students and their parents are cordially invited to "Explore Augustana." This half-day campus visit program is designed to acquaint you with the variety of academic and student life opportunities that are available at Augustana. The Explore Augustana visit day will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 12.
The day will include student and parent sessions, a campus tour, faculty discussions and time to discuss the University's scholarship and financial aid programs.
To indicate your plans to join us, please fill out the online Registration Form, or you may call the Office of Admission at 605.274.5516. Upon receipt of your reservation, we will mail a visit confirmation, an area and campus map, and a lodging guide, if requested.
Explore Augustana includes:
- Welcome and College Presentation
- Student/Faculty Panel
- Chapel (optional; available during morning sessions only)
- Campus Tour
- Academic Open House— Learn more about majors of your choice; if you are undecided there will be a session for you, too!
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Life & Activities Fair — Financial Aid, Music, Theatre, Athletics/Intramurals, Study Abroad, Campus Ministry, Student Life, Civitas (Augustana's Honor Program).
Office of Admission