Giving Day at Augustana
Date: May 15, 2020
What is Giving Day?
Augustana's third annual Giving Day on Friday, May 15, is a 24-hour fundraising event bringing together alumni, friends, students, parents, faculty and staff to celebrate this place, the people and the memories made here by giving in honor of student scholarships.
Help Us Tell the Augustana Story on Giving Day
Do you love Augustana? Has Augustana had an impact on your life? If you answered yes, then we need you on May 15!
During this 24-hour campaign, commit to telling the world how Augustana has impacted your life, your community and your work — and encourage others to do the same.
You can help Augustana for 24 hours on Friday, May 15, by:
- Telling people why they should #GiveLikeAViking using your Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Sharing university posts throughout the day
- Tagging classmates and friends and encouraging them to join you in this movement for Augustana
- Reaching out to five or 10 classmates and friends via email, phone and social media
- Making your own gift on May 15 and sharing why you support our students via your own personal social media
Countdown to Augustana's Giving Day on May 15