Giving Day at Augustana
Date: March 2, 2017
What is Giving Day?
This place. The people. The memories. It’s where our students spend the best years of their lives.
You love Augustana. Now’s your chance to share the love.
Help a future Viking experience the Augie magic by making a gift in support of student scholarships on Thursday, March 2, and make a lasting impact.
Help Us Tell the Story
Do you love Augustana? Has Augustana had an impact on your life?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, then we need you on March 2!
During this 24-hour campaign, commit to telling the world how Augustana has impacted your life, your community and your work — and encourage others to do the same.
We will empower YOU and other friends and alumni from across the Augustana community to carry the message for others during Giving Day. Use the hashtag #GiveLikeAViking.
As an online Champion or Ambassador, you can help Augustana for 24 hours on Thursday, March 2, by:
- Telling people about #GiveLikeAViking on your Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Sharing university posts throughout the day
- Tagging classmates and friends and encouraging them to join you in this movement for Augustana
- Reaching out to five or 10 classmates and friends via email, phone and social media
- Making your own gift on March 2 and sharing why you support our students via your own personal social media