The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at Augustana
The next two-day Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at Augustana University is scheduled for April 12-13.
Designed to prepare nonprofit leaders for the 21stcentury and dramatically increase the impact of charitable organizations in the U.S., the upcoming Institute features:
- Paul Krueger, president and CEO, Make-A-Wish South Dakota
- Steve Erpenbach, president and CEO, South Dakota State University Foundation
- Bob Preloger, vice president for advancement, Augustana University
- Andy Patterson, president, Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation
- Micah Aberson, president, Sanford Health Foundation
- Deb Koski, chief operating officer, Sanford Health Foundation
- Cindy Elifrits Peterson, CEO and president, Maximizing Excellence, LLC
- Jackie Payne, director of development, Augustana University
Cost is $150 (registration fee) plus optional book ($80). Register today.
Institutes Will Focus on Topics Such As:
- Professional selling
- Relationship selling
- Ethics and legalities of fundraising
- Effective communication
- Cause sales fundamentals and development
- Fundamentals of “The Art of Asking”
Participants will receive a signed Certificate of Completion from Augustana University.