Senior Art Show at Augustana
Date: May 2 - May 25, 2019
Times: Gallery Reception, Friday, May 3, 7-9 p.m. | Artists' talks and Awards Presentation: 7:30 p.m on Friday, May 3
Location: Eide/Dalrymple Gallery
Ticket Info: The exhibit, artist talks and reception are free and open to the public.
Graduating art students at Augustana University will present their senior show May 2-25 at the Eide/Dalrymple Gallery. On exhibit will be a wide variety of works including ceramics, sculpture, printmaking, painting, drawing, digital photography and graphic design.
- Allessandra Abel, an Art and Sociology major with Philosophy minor from Kingston, Jamaica
- Marissa Hight, an Art and Biology major from Spearfish, South Dakota
- Tate Green, a Pre-Professional Art major from Brandon, South Dakota
- Alexzandra Newville-Fisher, an Art and Anthropology major and History minor from Mankato, Minnesota
- Lynsey Prosser, an Art and Business Administration major and English minor from Sturgis, South Dakota
- Lucas Wylie,a Pre-Architecture major from Sioux Falls
The six seniors will give artist talks at 7:30 p.m. at the opening awards reception on Friday, May 3, which will run from 7-9 p.m. in the Gallery. Please join us for an evening of food, conversation, and a celebration of these seniors and the future of the visual arts.
This exhibition is generously sponsored by the families of Palmer Eide and Ogden Dalrymple.
The Eide/Dalrymple Gallery is located on Commons Circle (30th Street and Grange Avenue), in the Center for Visual Arts at Augustana University. The gallery is open to the public and free of charge. Hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturdays 1-4 p.m.