Wellness Wednesdays: Virtual Lunch-N-Learn
Date: February 24 - April 28, 2021
Times: 12:15 p.m.
Enjoy lunch at your desk while learning something new. Each 30-minute Wellness Wednesday session features an on-campus expert and starts at 12:15 p.m. Sponsored by Healthy O.L.E. — Augustana's Wellness Team
Unable to attend? Each session will be recorded for viewing at your convenience!
- Wednesday, February 24 — David O’Hara Friluftsliv: The Norwegian Educational Philosophy of being happy outside.
- Wednesday, March 10 — Ben Jeppsen Imposter Phenomenon and its Negative Effects
- Wednesday, March 24 — Shelby Assmus Rise & Thrive - This presentation will discuss how we can become more aware of our goals, what keeps us from them, and how we can best "rise and thrive" each day as we reach our goals.
- Wednesday, April 7 — Heather Edmunds Reed Plant Based Diet:Benefits and How-To"
- Wednesday, April 28 — David O’Hara Stoicism: Making healthy decisions about what we can and can't control.
For more info, contact Amy Meyers with Augustana Employee Health