Advancement Ambassadors are an integral part of alumni and donor events at Augustana, serving as a representative of the student body while gaining hands-on experience in the fields of event planning, fundraising and business networking.
We congratulate and welcome our 2013-2014 Advancement Ambassadors!
- Patrick Brende, a senior from Sioux Falls, majoring in BSAD/Communications, Government and Spanish
- Ali Lammers, a senior from Hartington, Neb., majoring in Nursing
- Deann Naab, a senior from Worthington, Minn., majoring in Biochemistry (ACS) and Pre-Pharmacy
- Jesse Nelson, a junior from Milbank, S.D., majoring in Government & International Affairs and Philosophy
- Ethan Pauley, a junior from Vale, S.D., majoring in Biochemistry (ACS)
- Lance Shaull, a junior from Sioux Falls, majoring in Biology
- Matthew Stoffel, a junior from Sherburn, Minn., majoring in English, Journalism and Theatre
- Courtney Storm, a junior from Ethan, S.D., majoring in Elementary and Special Education
- Katelyn Susie, a junior from Kingsley, Iowa, majoring in Elementary Education and Special Education with a Kindergarten and ELL endorsement
- Emily Weber, a senior from Sioux City, Iowa, majoring in Biology with a minor in English
- Emily Wehde, a junior from Sioux Falls, majoring in Biology with a minor in Spanish
- Tess Wentworth, a junior from Stickney, S.D., who is majoring in Communications & Business and International Studies
- Hanna Werling, a junior from Milbank, S.D., who is majoring in Fitness Management
Becoming an Advancement Ambassador offers a student countless opportunities to enhance their resume and create lasting relationships with alumni, donors, staff and community members benefiting them both professionally and personally.
If you have questions or would like more information about this program, please contact Jennifer Meiners in the Office of Advancement at email@example.com.
Responsibilities of Ambassadors will include attending meetings with donors and Major Gift Officers; assisting with event set-up, execution, and tear-down; help with special projects as needed; as well as being a spokesperson for the College, portraying the advantages and benefits of an Augustana education. For more details and compensation information, see the full job description.