Advancement Ambassadors are an integral part of alumni and donor events at Augustana, serving as representatives of the student body while gaining hands-on experience in the fields of event planning, fundraising and business networking.
Becoming an Advancement Ambassador offers a student countless opportunities to enhance their resume and create lasting relationships with alumni, donors, staff and community members benefiting them both professionally and personally.
Responsibilities of Ambassadors will include attending meetings with donors and Major Gift Officers; assisting with event set-up, execution, and tear-down; help with special projects as needed; as well as being a spokesperson for the College, portraying the advantages and benefits of an Augustana education. For more details and compensation information, see the full job description.
We congratulate and welcome our 2014-15 Advancement Ambassadors!
- Aimée Fisher, senior Art and Education major
- Ana-Marie Nelson, senior Exercise Science major
- Joel Hermann, senior Business Administration major
- Thomas Elness, junior Communication Studies and Business major
- Alexis Vana, senior Art, Business Administration and French major
- Julie Nelson, junior
- Alli Kathol, senior
- Liz Renner, sophomore
- Ethan Pauley, senior Bio-Chemistry major
- Lance Shaull, senior Biology major
- Matthew Stoffel, senior English, Journalism and Theatre major
- Courtney Storm, senior Elementary and Special Education major
- Katelyn Warnke, senior Elementary Education and Special Education major
- Emily Wehde, senior Biology major, Spanish minor
- Tess Wentworth, senior Pre-Physical Therapy/Exercise Science and Psychology major
- Hanna Werling, senior Fitness Management major
- Jesse Nelson, junior Government/International Affairs and Philosophy major