How to Accept your Federal Work-Study

If you were awarded Federal Work-Study, please complete the three items below prior to beginning your work on campus.

  • Student Employment Acceptance Form is the form that the Financial Aid Office uses to assign you to a position on campus. It is important that you be thorough and accurate when completing this form. Jobs are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis according to the date your Student Employment Acceptance Form is received by the Financial Aid Office.
  • W-4 Form is required of all students working on campus. Be sure to print your name as it appears on your Social Security Card and use your permanent home address. It is advised (and easiest) to complete this form at the same time as your I-9 Form.
  • You will also be required to complete an I-9 Form before you will be allowed to begin working on campus. This form must be completed in person and requires that you provide official documentation proving your identity and your eligibility to work in the United States. View a list of acceptable documentation. We will view this documentation and have you complete an I-9 Form in person when you arrive on campus.

The Office of Financial Aid will work with you to place you in a federal work-study job on campus. You will be asked to rank your top choices. The following links will help you become familiar with the positions available.

Additional helpful links for your review: