GroupWise Web Access
GroupWise Web Access allows you to use Groupwise from a simple browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc). You can access your GroupWise account locally or from anywhere in the world using Web Access. For officed use, the GroupWise Client is still prefered, but for off campus use, Web Access is the way to go. To Access Groupwise Web Access, use the link on www.augie.edu in the upper left hand cormer of the Faculty/Staff page. You can also click this link: GroupWise Web Access
NOTE iPad, iPhone and Android Users: Web Access Advanced Interface now uses single click and works on iPads, iPhone, Androids, etc. For devices with tiny displays, you may want to check "Use the basic interface" when launching GroupWise Web Access, or use one of our Moblie Access methods (click here to view the Mobile Access Setup information).
LINK NOT WORKNIG? If the above link does not work for you, the problem is likely in your system. Try the following to help resolve the problem:
- Use a different Browser - if you had been using Internet Explorer, try Mozilla Firefox instead.
- You may need to download and install Firefox (mozilla.org)
Possibly you've clicked the red X, or the "get me out of here" link when we had a private security certification. The proceedure to fix this will vary, depending on your browser. For Internet Explorer 9, you would do the following:
- Click the Tools menu, Select "Internet Options", select the "Security" tab
- Click on "Restricted Sites"
- Find gwmail.augie.edu in this list and remove it.
Your TLS 1.0 SSL Security may have been disabled, check/fix this by (the proceedure to fix this will vary, depending on your browser. For Internet Explorer 9, you would do the following):
- Select Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Select the tab labeled Advanced
- Scroll down to the Security section, toward the bottom
- Check the box to Use TLS 1.0
- Click the OK button to save