Augustana Telecommunications Survey - February 2013
Augustana College is conducting a telecommunications survey in order to collect data and assess campus requirements related to our local phone system. We are asking all users of the phone system to complete this survey.
Click this link to take the survey: AugustanaTelecom Survey
Faculty, Staff and Office phone functionality
There is no phone service in individual student rooms.
Shared student phones are available residence hall hallways or dayrooms, one per floor.
These public residence hall phones can be used as follows:
- For on campus calls, simply dial the 4 digit extension.
- For off campus local simply dial 9 + the number.
- For Toll Free calls, dial 9 + 1 + 800 + the number.
- For Long Distance, use any calling card with a toll free access number.
- All 900, 10-10, operator service, and chargeback services are blocked from on-campus phones.