Setting up Voicemail
You will need to personalize (add your name and a greeting) and set a password for your voicemail before you can listen to messages. Voicemail will be gathered, you just won’t be able to listen to them.
To set up voicemail for the first time:
- Lift the receiver and push the Voicemail button
- You will be asked for your password. The initial password is 1111
- Follow the instruction give over the phone. She will walk you through the set up you need to do.
Checking Your Voicemail
If you are checking from your phone:
- Push the Voicemail button and enter your password.
- Push 7 to listen to the next message
- Push 3 to discard
If you are not checking from your office phone:
- Dial your phone number
- When your voicemail picks up, push the * key
- Enter your password
To change your greeting:
- Login to your voicemail
- Press 8 to enter the User Option Menu
- Press 4 to change your greeting