Augustana to Offer Fall Workshops
Augustana College is offering a series of Continuing Education workshops this fall.
Scheduled from September through December 2011, the workshops apply toward undergraduate or graduate college credit. Many of the classes are held on weekends and class sizes are limited. All workshops meet teacher certification/re-certification requirements as defined by the South Dakota State Department of Education, unless otherwise noted.
Classes offered include:
- Sept 16-17: Communication is Key
- Sept. 23-24: Current Speech and Language Activities for the School-Based SLP
- Oct. 7-8: Autism and Asperger’s
- Oct. 7-8: Living in a Digital World
- Oct. 7-8: Motivating Students to Achieve
- Oct. 14-15: Creating Supplemental Elementary Classroom Materials
- Oct. 14-15: Discipline with Love and Logic
- Oct. 21-22: Communicating in the 21st Century
- Oct 28- 29: Differentiating Instruction for Diverse Classrooms
- Nov 4-5: Using Technology in the Cloud
- Dec. 2-3: Interactive Classroom Technologies
For more information and class descriptions, visit Augustana Academics.
Director of Communications & Media Relations