The Nordland Heritage Foundation supports multiple events throughout the year.
Find event dates here for the Foundation as well as event dates for the Sons of Norway of Sioux Falls.
- Join us for a HymnSing at 6:30-7:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 9, at the Beaver Creek Lutheran Church at Heritage Park. The public is welcome.
- Special tours can be arranged for school groups or other interested parties during the year by emailing email@example.com.
- Annual Meeting. The 2018 Annual Meeting will be Sunday, June 17, at 10:30 a.m. at the Beaver Creek Lutheran Church at Heritage Park, with the luncheon and meeting that followed at the Morrison Commons on the Augustana campus.
- Arthur Olsen Student Research Symposium. The 2017 Symposium was Saturday, April 8, in the Humanities Center on Augustana's campus. More than 70 students took part by giving formal research presentations and leading poster research discussions in the Humanities concourse.
- Summer Tours. The four historic buildings will be open for touring on Sunday afternoons from 2 - 4 p.m. starting in June through August.