The Nordland Heritage Foundation supports multiple events throughout the year.
- Special tours can be arranged for school groups or other interested parties during the year by emailing email@example.com.
- Register for summer camps. The Nordland Heritage Foundation provides an outstanding series of camps in 2019 for children, adolescents and adults.
- Arthur Olsen Student Research Symposium. The 2019 Symposium is Saturday, April 6, in the Humanities Center on Augustana's campus. More than 70 students took part in 2018 by giving formal research presentations and leading poster research discussions in the Humanities concourse.
- Norwegian singer/songwriter Ann-Marita Garsed will perform an acoustic concert, “Scandinavian Roots,” at 3 p.m., Sunday, April 14, in Beaver Creek Lutheran Church.
- Annual Meeting. The 2018 Annual Meeting was Sunday, June 10, at 10 a.m. at the Beaver Creek Lutheran Church at Heritage Park, with the dinner and meeting that followed at the Morrison Commons 3-in-1 Room on the Augustana campus.
- Summer Tours. The four historic buildings may be open for touring Wednesday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., and Sunday afternoons from 2 - 4 p.m., June through August.