Call for Presentations
Arthur Olsen Student Research Symposium - April 18, 2015
Augustana College students are invited to present their faculty-mentored, independent research at the Arthur Olsen Student Research Symposium. Students who would like to present their research should collaborate with a faculty member to prepare a submission of their project.
- The title of the presentation
- The name(s) of the student presenter(s), and email addresses for each presenter
- The name and email address of the faculty collaborator/sponsor
- The presentation format: either oral presentation or poster
- If an oral presentation, 20 minutes (15 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q & A)
- Technology, if any, needed for presentation
- An abstract of the presentation. The abstract should be a brief description of the research topic, research method or sources and anticipated conclusions of the study (250 words or less). Please also provide an English translation if the original abstract is in another language. Abstracts may be pasted into the application form from another program.
Students will receive an emailed copy of the information they submit via the application form. They are encouraged to forward this email confirmation to their supervising faculty member.
For more information, contact Dr. Lisa Babcock.