In addition to the resources below, students are encouraged to take advantage of opportunities on- and off-campus to practice their language skills and to learn more about the culture(s) and literature(s) they are studying.
For all MDFL news, we invite current and future students, alumni and friends of the department to like our free Facebook Page.
- How to type foreign language accents marks, PDF.
- Need a tutor? Consult your language instructor. Non-Augustana students and members of the greater Sioux Falls community can arrange for language tutors through the Language Institute.
- Writing Center
- Augie scholarships for foreign language majors
- Regional and national scholarships for foreign language majors
- Study abroad options
- Wordreference, an online French/English dictionary
- Larousse, French/French online dictionary
- Conjugation-fr.com, French verb conjugator