The ASA Executive Committee consists of four elected officers (the president, vice president, treasurer, secretary) and one appointed 0fficer (director of communications).
- The ASA President is the highest ranking official in the ASA. The president holds veto power over any legislation passed by the senate. The president may request reports from student organizations receiving full or partial funding from ASA and may call and preside over any Student Life Advisory Council meetings. The president reports on matters relevant to ASA at every senate meeting.
- The ASA Vice President serves as Chair of the ASA Senate and presides over all ASA Senate meetings. The Vice President also holds the tiebreaking vote in necessary situations.
- The ASA Treasurer serves as Chair of the Finance Committee and manages the ASA Senate account, General account, Executive account, Leadership Development Fund, Community Development Fund, and Service Opportunity Fund. The treasurer also maintains financial records of all student organizations receiving partial or full funding from the ASA.
- The ASA Secretary records minutes of all ASA meetings and maintains and organizes ASA historical records.
- The ASA Director of Communications publicizes activity of the ASA Senate and maintains ASA's online presence.