Care Packages and Treats
Themed college care packages will hit the mark with students.
Show your student that you care in a quick and convenient way.
Choose from six packages:
- Home Baked: Who doesn't love a cupcake? How about 6 gourmet cupcakes and a bottle of Yup! milk to wash it down. $15.99
- AU's Giant Choc. Chip Cookie Cake: Purchase a 12-inch personalized cookie for your student and the proceeds go to the Parents of Augustana Program to benefit parents and students of Augustana. Order this giant chocolate-chip cookie with a greeting. The beautifully decorated cookies are hand-crafted and designed. $20
- The Comfort Break: Wishing you could give your child a big bear hug? Fresh baked cookies and a big glass of milk may be all the comfort he/she needs. Choose from a dozen fresh-baked Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies of your choice and one bottle each of Vanilla and Chocolate Yup! milk and a Crazy Straw. $15.99
- The Mental Health Break: For the health conscious student looking to flex some brainpower. This box comes outfitted with Clif Bars, Oatmeal to Go, Microwave Popcorn, Almonds, Smart Water and Crystal Light water enhancers. $19.99
- The Coffee Break: For the caffeinated coffee lover pulling an all-nighter. Get an AU tumbler with three (3) coffee vouchers to the Huddle. Also Included are a variety of Awake Bars and chocolate-covered almonds. $29.99
- The Study Buddy: Everything your student needs to make it through finals week — a combination of healthy treats and sweet eats. Survival goods include Ritz Bits, Nutella Dippers, Chex Mix, Trail Mix, Lifesavers, King-Sized Snickers, Gum, Smarties, Monster Energy Drinks, coffee drinks and water. $34.99
*All products may contain or be prepared with equipment that is also used to prepare products containing wheat, soy, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and gluten. Please contact us before ordering if you have any questions about any of our selections.
Consider purchasing one for your child’s roommate, friends, or an international student with our online form. School can be tough — give your student encouragement for the week.
Thanks for making someone’s day!