Tuition and Transfer Credits
The tuition rate for 2016-2017 Cohort entering upper division courses beginning September 2016: $450/credit hour applied to:
- Required program hours (45 credits nursing) = $20, 250
- Fees: $335/term x 3 terms = $1005
Total program costs for 2016-17 Cohort: 45 credits + fees = $21,255
- The accelerated program tuition rate may be applied to: 3 credit N230 nursing pre-req (Pharmacology) and 3 credits of nursing electives (N468, N495). A student must be formally accepted to the cohort in order to receive the cohort rate for N230.
- Any other courses taken at Augustana will be charged at the normal undergraduate credit-hour tuition rate.
- Tuition rate applies only to students accepted to the post-baccalaureate Accelerated Nursing Program and for the cohort year in which the student is accepted.
If the pre-requisite courses are taken at another institution, a transcript analysis will determine course equivalencies. Nursing courses must be taken in the designated term in order to complete the program in 16 months.