Date: August 31, 2014
Location: Bergsaker and Solberg Halls
Augustana College will officially welcome the Class of 2018 to campus on Move-In Day, Sunday, Aug. 31. Viking Guides and staff will be available to assist first-year students and their families with moving into Bergsaker and Solberg Halls between 8 a.m. - noon. Below is the schedule of events for Sunday, Aug. 31:
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. — Move-in, Bergsaker and Solberg Halls
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. — Financial Aid and Business Office open, Bergsaker Hall - Rec Room
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Bookstore opens, Morrison Commons
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Family Dining, Ordal Dining Room (Morrison Commons)
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. — First-Year Family Worship, Chapel of Reconciliation
- 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. — Residence Hall initial meeting, Bergsaker and Solberg Hall
- 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. — Parents' Orientation, Kresge Recital Hall (Humanities Center)
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. — Kickoff, Elmen Center
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. — Picnic with the President, Fellows' Presidential Residence
- 9 p.m. — Opening Night: SPIDEY, Elmen Center
We've also included some useful links for the big move:
- Welcome Week Schedule (Aug. 31 - Sept 3).
- Campus Maps and Directions.
- Wondering what to bring? Here's a list of some essentials.
- Learn more about first-year programs.
- Still have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact the Residence Life staff at 605.274.5215.