Order an Official Transcript
Graduation Application for all students completing degree requirements Spring 2014, Summer 2014, Fall 2014 (Due October 15th, 2013, so fill out today if you have not already!)
Capstone Course Offerings for 2014-2015. Capstone Waitlist form should be filled out if you are on the wait list for your first choice class.
Students with 90+ credit hours at the end of Spring 2014 can register for a Capstone course for 14-15. Registration for Fall 2014, Interim 2015 and Spring 2015 Capstone courses takes place in April 2014. Capstone Waitlist form should be filled out if you are on the wait list for your first choice class.
- April 11: Last day to drop with a W grade or to request S/U grading
- April 18-21: Easter Break - No Classes Friday or Monday (Monday Night Classes may be held)
- May 16: Last day of classes
- May 17,19-22: Final Exams
- May 24: Commencement
- May 28: Final Grades Due
- June 2-27: Summer Session 1
- July 7-Aug 1: Summer Session 2
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana College through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of College Catalog