Tips for Making a Year-End, Tax-Deductible Gift to Augustana
Every year, Augustana receives inquiries from alumni and friends asking how they can make a gift to Augustana before the end of the calendar year.
Please consider these year-end giving tips:
- Your online gifts are a seamless way to support the University with year-end giving. Year-end credit card gifts will only be processed online.
- Checks will be processed and receipted based on the envelope postmark date. If the check does not arrive in a postmarked envelope, it will be processed on the date it is received.
- Stock transactions will continue to be processed and receipted according to the date when the shares are transferred into our account. Stock will need to be transferred into our account before 3 p.m. Thursday, December 31.
- If you are a member of Thrivent Financial, you can choose to direct Thrivent Choice Dollars to Augustana University.
- Thank you for considering a tax-deductible, year-end gift to Augustana.
Augustana University Holiday Closing
Please note that the University will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 23, through Friday, January 1, and will re-open Monday, January 4.
If you have questions, please contact Jon Mammenga, Associate Vice President for Development at 605.659.4933 or email@example.com
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!