Lighting the Way Autism Conference
Join us for the 11th annual conference June 14-15.
Registration is closed.
About the 2018 Conference
- The $100 registration fee includes meals, breaks and handouts.
- Limited parent scholarships available — contact us (email@example.com).
- One college credit hour (at $50) and CEU certificates are available.
- Campus Map and Lodging Options
- Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or need further information about the conference.
2018 Keynote Presenters
- Ross W. Greene, Ph.D., is the New York Times best-selling author of the influential books, The Explosive Child, Lost at School, Lost and Found, and Raising Human Beings.
- Dr. Patrick Schwarz is the CEO of Creative Culture Consulting LLC and Professor Emeritus at National Louis University, Chicago. His latest book is From Possibility to Success.