- Order an Official Transcript
- Spring 2018 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2018 Final Exam Schedule is available here.
- Fall 2018 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Interim 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
6, FRIDAY Last day to drop a course with a "W" grade
6, FRIDAY Last day to request S/U grade
16-19, MONDAY-THURSDAY Registration for Fall and Interim
11, FRIDAY Last day of classes
12, SATURDAY Final Exams
14-17, MONDAY-THURSDAY Final Exams
19, SATURDAY Commencement
4, MONDAY Summer session begins
29, FRIDAY First term of summer session ends
9, THURSDAY Second term of summer session begins
3, FRIDAY Second term of summer session ends
29, WEDNESDAY First day of fall term
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog