- Order an Official Transcript
- Fall 2018 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Interim 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
13, SATURDAY Midterm
15-16, MONDAY-TUESDAY Fall Break
29, MONDAY Last day to drop course with a "W"
29, MONDAY Last day to request S/U grade
12-16 MONDAY-FRIDAY Spring/Summer registration
21-23 WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY Thanksgiving break
6, THURSDAY Last day of classes
8, SATURDAY Final Exams
10-13 MONDAY-THURSDAY Final Exams
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog