Student Employment

Students are employed on campus through the Federal College Work-Study Program. Students qualify for this federally funded program by filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and demonstrating financial need. Additionally, a lesser number of students are also employed by the University using institutional funds.

Students will be notified of their eligibility for Federal Work-Study at the time of financial aid awarding.

Have you been awarded Federal Work Study?
YES — It was included in my financial aid award for the current academic year.
NO — It was not a part of my financial aid award for the current academic year, but I am still interested in working on campus.

I don't know if I am eligible for work study, how do I find out?
Contact Kelly Lang in the financial aid office and she'll let you know if you have eligibility and communicate the process to find an open work study job on campus.