Health and Counseling
Augustana is committed to an environment that promotes the physical and emotional well-being of each student through health and counseling services. In addition to providing health and counseling services, students are given resources on wellness-related topics such as general health, mental health, alcohol and other drugs, eating disorders, and more.
For More Information:
- Health Services — Sanford Health Campus Clinic is Augustana’s health service provider. Services provided include acute care services, laboratory testing, and immunizations.
- Counseling Services — University counselors are associated with Sioux Falls Psychological Services, a multi-disciplinary agency of more than a dozen mental health professionals.
- Helpline — Providing confidential assistance to Augustana students.
- Tobacco-Free Campus — The University has adopted a tobacco-free policy.
- Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures — Augustana's policy, procedures and resources are available to students.