Tickets for Augustana Employees
Employees are encouraged to take advantage of their employee ticket benefits to support athletic events, concerts, plays and more. Augustana faculty, staff, and retirees are entitled to two free general admission tickets with their Augustana ID for many campus events. Yearly exceptions include, but are not limited to: Vespers, NCAA and NSIC playoff games.
These tickets are intended to be used by the employee and their spouse/guest only.
1. Find the event you wish to attend online.
2. ORDER TICKETS: Choose the event and date of the event you wish to attend.
NOTE: For football games, please select “I’ll pick my own seats” and choose any section from the drop down menu OTHER THAN SECTION 104, 105 or 106. (These seats are not eligible for employee benefits.) If you wish to purchase chair-back seats in Section 104, 105, or 106, please contact Athletic Office at 605.274.4311.
2. SELECT: Choose the quantity of tickets you need and choose a delivery option, then click CONTINUE.
Your delivery options include:
- Print at Home (free) – Tickets will be emailed to you and can be printed from any computer. These paper tickets will be scanned at the door.
- Mobile Phone via Walletini (free) – You will be required to download the Walletini app to retrieve your tickets. Tickets will be scanned at the door from your phone.
- Mailed via USPS ($3.50) – Tickets will be mailed to the address listed in your account. The cost for postage and handling is $3.50 per order.
3. Before filling out the required information in this step, click on the Redeem Benefits link in the lower left-hand corner.
4. BENEFITS: Enter your Information
- Email OR Patron ID (which is the same as your Augustana ID number) AND Last Name
- Then click SEARCH
5. A benefits window with your name should appear. Choose the current year's membership from the top dropdown.
NOTE: If the system doesn't show your benefits, please contact Jennifer Meiners in Event Services at 605.274.4904.
6. Choose the number of tickets you are redeeming from the dropdown below and click APPLY BENEFITS.
7. PAYMENT INFO: If you are purchasing additional tickets, enter in your billing information and click CONTINUE.
If you have any questions about how to purchase tickets, please contact Event Services at 605.274.5320 or email@example.com
Dependents of current faculty and staff who are 18 years or younger, and older dependent children who are disabled, are also eligible for complimentary tickets to many campus events.
- To receive free admission to Athletic events, these eligible dependents will need a Dependent Activity Card from the Human Resources Office (605.274.4110) to present at the ticket window. These tickets are not available online. If you do not have your Dependent Activity Card, you will be charged the normal ticket price to enter the event. These cards are valid for one academic year only, and they must be renewed each year.
- Children (13 and under) can also join the Viking Kid’s Club ($25), sponsored by Culver's. This membership will grant you free admission to all athletic events for the season and much more!
- Additional free tickets for most Arts events (excluding Vespers) are available online or at the door for students (K-12). You do not need a Dependent Activity Card to redeem these tickets.
Questions about the dependent policy should be directed to Human Resources at 605.274.4410.
Washington Pavilion tickets are FREE to those with a valid Augie ID unless you want a specific seat in advance. As an Augie ID holder, you will receive free tickets, but only at the Washington Pavilion box office on the night or afternoon of the event. You will be given the best seat in the Level A or Level B seating. Premium seats will only be offered should you choose to purchase them. This policy is patterned after the athletic policy (i.e., at football or basketball games, I am allowed in with my ID, but if I want a seat with a back, I pay full price for it). Learn more.
Most Augustana basketball games are played at the Sioux Falls Arena. Employee benefits apply to most of these games as well.
Present your ID and dependent activity card at Augustana faculty/staff table at the arena to receive your tickets. Learn more about basketball tickets.