Undergraduate Research and Artistic Creation
Many Augustana students are taking their learning to the next level by engaging in undergraduate research and artistic creation. These opportunities allow students to explore their field of study, make discoveries, and express their creativity.
Application for Student Research and Artist Fellowship Applications are now being accepted for the 2018-19 Academic Year.
Student Research Collection
- Augustana and MSU Researchers Published in Nature Physics on the Puzzling Sizes of Extremely Light Calcium Isotopes February 2019
- Alumna Earns Top NIH Award for Medical Research May 2018
- Zhao, Waldrop Named 2018-19 Rossing Physics Scholars March 2018
- Poverty Simulation Provides Perspective for Nursing Students November 2017
- Augustana Earns Major Grants from National Science Foundation for Physics Research October 2017