Upcoming Events and Programs
Join us for the following 2019-20 events sponsored or supported by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
If you have any questions, email Willette Capers.
DACA information and resources
South Dakota Voices for Peace has set up a DACA Renewal hotline for DACA recipients who may be eligible for one last renewal. Visit South Dakota Voices for Peace to get connected. Please view resources with immigration lawyers and BIA accredited reps who are taking these cases.
The Diversity Advocate Certification program at Augustana University provides participants with the tools needed to become change agents through the demonstrated use of acquired knowledge, support, and awareness, aimed at creating an inclusive environment. The first Diversity Advocacy Graduation ceremony was Thursday, Dec. 5.
- Thursday, March 3, 2-4 p.m.
- Safe Space Training
- Monday, Feb. 24, 2-4 p.m.
- Building Cultural Competence
- Tuesday, March 10, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Supporting Systemically Non-Dominant Students
- Thursday, Jan. 30, 2-4 p.m.
- Leading Inclusive and Diverse Searches
- Friday, Jan. 31, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Understanding Bias
- Monday, March 2, 2-4 p.m.